IDEAlliance would like to thank:
The XML authoring tool providers who assisted the speakers in creating
XML proceedings that conformed to the conference DTD. These tools contributed
to the high quality of the proceedings you are currently reading.
- Arbortext for Epic.
- Syntext for Serna
- Altova for authentic 2005
- BlastRadius for XMetaL
- DocSoft for W2XML
- Philip Mansfield for XSLT and CSS stylesheets
- Lauren Wood for pre-processing all the papers.
- RenderX for creating HTML, SVG, and PDF versions of the conference proceedings.
- We especially thank the speakers for their efforts and cooperation in preparing their papers.
We would also like to thank:
- The sponsors and the exhibitors who make this conference possible.
- The co-hosts who assist in finding good speakers on interesting topics.
- The media partners who broadcast news about the conference and report on the conference.
- The reviewers who help us pick the right talks, and act as session chairs to moderate questions.
- And the attendees, without whom we would not have a conference.